rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South Beach

South Beach

Quote: (12-22-2012 01:48 PM)G Trooper Wrote:  

Thanks playa. I'm planning to check out your Dominican reccomendations soon.

I've mentioned this spot in AP before, but think I gave the wrong cross streets and I didn't know the name, but I went to it last night so now I can provide more.

At 21st and 21st, close to a Jensen's Liquors and Walgreens, there's a place called New Coffee Drink. Last night they charged $5 to get in, I previously went on a Sunday, and there was no cover charge. Anyway, the place was wall to wall girls, and the competition aka interference, was minimal.

It's mostly Dominican, as to be expected, but there were a few Cuban chicks there, you can spot them pretty easily, lighter skin, masculine looking faces, above average bodies, and they'll likely be as far from the main dance floor as possible since they can't dance to the music -- last night the D.J. played mostly dembow and bachata.

I'd avoid approaching anyone sitting in the back with table service smoking hookahs. These chicks are not really there to party, as much as they are to get fucked up, go home, and get fucked by someone else.

I saw dudes trying to get at these girls, and the girls were turning them into photography boys, non-player shit, something no dude should ever do at a club.

Messages In This Thread