rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jesus Christ - 11-year old Transgender Girl who "transitioned" at age 5

Jesus Christ - 11-year old Transgender Girl who "transitioned" at age 5

Quote: (01-24-2013 03:57 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

That's like I watched a mom asking their little kids 'what do you want' at the store.
Of course, they will say M&M, not fuckin Granola.

You just can't let them to be whatever they want to be.
They need guidance at such age.

Personally, I will kick my son if he wants to wear a skirt. (playing with a barbie is a different thing)

I agree you and I doubt this kid had a dad in his life. Judging from the above pic he's got a biological mom and a "social mom".

Not that I'm surprised but I only see boys transitioning very young and expressing gender-deviant behavior with lesbian parents. Female solipsism won't allow them to let boys play rough; if he's not wearing a dress and playing house it doesn't seem right to moms b/c that's not how they played as children. Women can't understand that boys function differently than girls b/c they aren't boys themselves. In short: boys need fathers to help raise them. *end rant*

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Messages In This Thread