rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Most Alpha Move or Biggest Cock Block

The Most Alpha Move or Biggest Cock Block

Quote: (01-25-2013 08:09 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

I never understand when people say they don't like the Beatles. I'm like shit,you must be listening to some good fucking music if it's better then the Beatles. What bands are you listening to that are so good that they make the Beatles seem shit to you?? I never found one. Not liking the Beatles is like saying you don't like food,that's how mother fucking good they are. Every man needs food,water,shelter,a woman and the mother fucking White Album. You don't need anything else. Shit,link up some youtube vids showing bands who have recorded better albums then Abbey Road or Rubber Soul.

The Band.

But this kind of discussions usually lead nowhere. All members of The Band had that brilliant rock n roll vibe around them, especially in The Last Waltz (their filmed last concert). At one point, Ringo Starr joins them and he is basically dwarfed by their presence (same for Ronny Wood). Check it out.

Best quote: "he [Ronnie Hawkins] said: 'you won't make much money, son, but you'll get more pussy than Frank Sinatra'. "

Messages In This Thread