rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking The Red Pill Destroyed My Family

Taking The Red Pill Destroyed My Family

Quote: (01-24-2013 09:09 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

Not just a troll...but a jealous troll who's probably mentally, physically, emotionally, and financially "handcuffed" for being a "grown up." If he insists that people should grow up by rushing into raising a family, he needs to put his money where is mouth is with regards to whoever his peers are.

"Wanting to start a family" asap can be selfish. There are some people who pursue that goal prematurely on a completely skewed foundation while ending up with a miserable family & questionable finances. I don't plan on getting married anytime soon at age 28, but the mentality should be "putting my future family in the best position to achieve happiness, prosper, and be successful in many different ways" whenever and for whomever they might be.

Messages In This Thread