rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Did I Throw Away The Unicorn?

Did I Throw Away The Unicorn?

Quote: (01-22-2013 10:39 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Did you have a replacement lined up for her at least?
Not sure what the problem is, I mean most girls love to ramble on about there job.
Nice looking, low mileage, no games, low mileage, tight box, nice ass, thick thighs, low mileage, am I missing something here.
On a site like this it is only expected to get answers telling you to go get other girls, find yourself, travel etc. The reality is that we are living in Toronto, which is a shit show for women.
I understand you are young and need to sow your oats.
How has the last six months been?

The problem is I found she did not really have the same values or interests as me...I felt I could do better in that department (it goes without saying there are always hotter girls out there). I felt like I'd go the extra mile and she wouldn't. I didn't like her inability to handle confrontation or discuss problems. She'd pout and say everything is fine, then when I'd let her place, she'd want to talk things out via text. It was borderline passive agressive. She begged off coming to my family's Passover seder and was never that friendly with my friends when we'd go out as a group. I'd go to her Easter stuff and went the extra mile with her friends who were by and large the same kind of shitty girls we mock here. After seeing how some of my friend's gfs weren't like that, I figured I could do better, but of course, they have their own shit to deal with, high maintenance, stupid drama and fights, that I didn't have to deal with.

The last six months...up and down. I have banged a couple hotties but I don't really give a shit about them. I did bang my ex again for roughly a month but cut it off because I didn't want to get back with her and I could tell she was getting attached.

Rudebwoy, I'm glad you understand what it means when I qualify it with "But I live in Toronto". This place is a wasteland. The other day I was chatting with an old hookup who is now attached. She made the off-hand comment that she knows some cute girls, but warned me that they are immature and dumb as bricks. It's so bad that even girls are swallowing the red pill here.

MattC, the funny thing is, I never felt like my ex was that "female version of me" - I actually do know her, she is a babe and we have very similar interests, but she is a starfucker status whore of the worst order, any DJ or celebrity chef, she'll fuck them and brag about it. Her entire self worth is based on who she can name drop or going to some trendy place. I can't even carry on a conversation with her it's so obnoxious. My ex, on the other hand, was never somebody I could watch Formula One with, but I did like her feminine, kind demeanor and other qualities, which are so rare here (as rudebwoy can attest).

Messages In This Thread