rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Quote: (01-23-2013 05:04 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Where to stay:

We stayed a block from the beach at the Simple Life Dive Resort (its just a hotel in a good location and I dont think most of the guests were even diving) in Sairee Beach which is the only place to be. We had the Deluxe Room for the first 4 nights which was VERY pimp (by US standards) and cost about $110USD/night. Very modern, huge shower, good mood lighting, and a patio. We then stayed for two more nights and got the standard room which was pretty similar but the bathroom wasn't as nice. This cost was $75USD. Perfectly fine for what you need.

According to the Simple Life Dive Resort's website they have twin bed Fan rooms available for 600 baht (about $20) a night, but you paid three times that for the Standard A/C room. Is it so hot in Koh Tao that getting a fan only room would be unbearably hot?

P Dog, those are their most basic rooms, I believe that they let divers who are on their courses stay in them for free. Yes Koh Tao is definitely hot like all of southern Thailand and I wouldn't consider staying in a non-AC room.

Qwest, I ended up hanging out with a Russian couple at Lotus, I was in line with them getting some whippets (yes I did those again!), the girl was a smoking hot 32 year old on her 3rd marriage, apparently this time it was for love with her 22 year old fiance, the other two exes were older guys. I saw quite a few on Nangyuan Island just hanging out and tanning. I'd say Pattaya is a good place to be if you're after the Russians, I was there with 20nation and he gamed a couple of them there.

RM, ya its Diablos, I'm staying across the street on Moonmuang road, heading up to Pai tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread