rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buzzfeed article on "Nice Guys", comments on fire with carousel riders

Buzzfeed article on "Nice Guys", comments on fire with carousel riders

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:03 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Here is a partial bio of the writer of that article:

"Heben (‘Heaven’) Nigatu is a writer and activist who blogs about race, gender, pop culture and their many intersections at thatneedstogo.tumblr.com. She is the founder of Radical CUNTS (College Undergraduates Not Tolerating Sexism), an organization dedicated to intersectional feminist activism."

Anyone see anything wrong there?

Whether anyone here realizes it or not, something is deeply amiss with these women who could be going off on any number of things but choose "nice guys" as their target. Girlwriteswhat did a perceptive video on this, which is on YouTube.

Totally agreed about these pyscho feminazis going after "nice guys" when there are other issues they could be bitching & moaning about.

As for me, I used to be that overly nice guy as well but that sorta changed when I became 22 years old.

1) For some, being that overly nice guy was a means towards getting more "desirable results", which eventually lead to passive aggression & self-hate if one didn't get their shit together by a certain age in their lifetime (have seen it happen to an old friend of mine's).

2) For me & others, it probably had a lot more to do with just being naive, too nice by default, not knowing my limits, perceiving the world as black & white only, and just not being aware of social intricacies with regards to conducting myself overall or not knowing when to press the right buttons of others.

If and when I did get laid until that age 22 point, it had more to do with me being a dick while drunk, being around curious drunk college chicks, or having some exposure to overly forward experienced gals.

I can't exactly say that "learning game" was the turning point. It probably had more to do with me working harder to "hone my social skills," which entailed deeper thinking, putting myself out there, stepping out of my comfort zone, and pro-active experimenting, which entailed coming off as mistakenly awkward at times or at best capturing the attention of others. I also started telling myself "first impressions weren't everything, but they certainly do matter" while having fun in the process applying it to first my professional/academic and then eventually moreso social endeavors. I then balanced it out by just naturally conducting myself appropriately without really giving a flying flip about what the typical person thought. If others didn't care for my timely sarcasm or humorous politically incorrect comments, then eff em.

I think the big key is to really put in more effort towards developing as a social being in this world requiring courage & the humility to make mistakes without taking yourself too seriously when things don't work at times. Once you evolve as a "social being," then "game" should naturally evolve as a result too.

Messages In This Thread