rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Quote: (01-22-2013 06:42 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Yeah, I did notice an omission of the endless stories of "shoring" from this sheet.

There was only one:

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:56 AM)Qwest Wrote:  

This really goes for all of the islands, but there is definitely very few non-working Thai girls there. This has more than the other islands, but if you are looking for Thai girls, then the islands are not the place to find them. I did manage to pull one who was the bartender at a place across from Green Mango but that was a pretty rare find. I swore she was an undercover hooker but turned out to definitely not be, as she went out of her way to tell me that she wasn't so I wouldn't even ask her.

That's how it happens. Would be a different story if Qwest was a fat old man in socks and sandals.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Messages In This Thread