rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Quote: (01-22-2013 03:56 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

InternationalSwagger -

How do you think it would have been if you were solo vs with two legit crew members?

Harder?

Not as much action?

Or full steam ahead?

I think socially it would of been a bit awkward because EVERYONE is traveling with a group or at least one person there. But It can be done. If I went solo I would definitely try to get a room in a private hostel to make friends off the rip. I'm a very social guy anyway so It wouldn't be hard for me to go out and game solo but in that environment in Koh Tao And Koh Phi Phi it would of seemed awkward to me. I just think in an island like that it's funner when you have your boys with you sharing the experiences and doing your thing besides chasing women as well. The fellowship and the camaraderie we had on the trip was awesome and going solo for a short trip (2 weeks) out there would negate that type of feeling. But I wouldn't be opposed If I was actually living there for a month or two in Koh Tao to rolling solo.

Messages In This Thread