rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Thai Islands Datasheet- Koh Samui, Koh Tao, Koh Phi Phi

Quote: (01-22-2013 08:14 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Great stuff! This area is golden but you really have to nail the dates or you risk getting there at a time when it's dead.

Shame you let the deaf girl down though that was probably one of her few chances to feel like a normal girl!

Agreed on the dates you go. This was absolute peak time of year so I can't speak as well on the others but my scuba instructor who was a young Swede and lives there told me it is still packed until April. After that, seems to be dead time as he told me he only did 3 scuba lessons in 4 months after that. I wouldn't risk it probably after mid early March for that same fear. Seems to coincide with Europe being freezing, Thailand will be busy.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head with the deaf girl. It was just a STRANGE feeling...She caught us right when going out, a couple more buckets and it might have been all she wrote.

Quote: (01-22-2013 11:46 AM)DVY Wrote:  

@Qwest- good report. What was your favorite nationality of girl there? The brits/aussies are freaking ugly there. When there, the expats would call them white water buffalos (going to their favorite watering holes).

I would have to say the various Scandinavians countries most likely. I have traveled a lot and seen the "white water buffalo" English and Aussies traveling though, but once you left Koh Samui the quality in these chicks was pretty high. I think its because the lazy fat chicks can fly right into Koh Samui, while getting to the other islands requires, ferries, boats, buses or some combination thereof so you get more athletic adventurous type. Same reason you didn't see nearly ANY families once leaving Samui.

The picture of the 4 blondes, the two on the right were REALLY hot in person with great bodies. The tall one on the left was pretty good looking but I called her "mother hen" as I knew her type and knew she would be a fuckin' cockblocker which she was. She basically cost Swagger the notch of the one in the blue top.

The age thing also applies to Samui being different. Samui was definitely younger, with the other islands a bit older. The Canadian and American pictured were 27, the French chick was like 32, the 4 blonde English girls 22-23. Still pretty young after Samui, but not 18yo young for the most part. Plenty of 25+ chicks...Samui is cheaper and easier to get too so you get more broke backpackers and lazy fat chicks. Still tons of hot girls, but just more there than anywhere else. Don't think I saw ONE fat girl in Koh Phi Phi. I'm sure I did, but literally don't remember seeing any. A video walking down that beach in the day would have been epic...

Messages In This Thread