rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

Quote: (01-19-2013 10:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

7th Grade. 14 years old. I had a crush on a girl in my math class. Her name was Katie.

At a school dance, I finally mustered the courage to tell... a buddy of mine. He was a loudmouth though and told all of Katie's friends that I had a crush on her. Her friends said, "OMG HOW CUTE" and then we had our first dance together.

Somehow it became official that we were "going out" and just like that I had my first girlfriend, even though I had never even kissed her.

It only lasted one week. During this time, I was too afraid to even talk to her. I only made eye contact with her in the hallways and I never even got her number. I was scared shitless, I had no idea what to do.

Then one day I had the courage to sit next to her during lunchtime. I sat next to her, but I didn't talk to her. I looked across the lunch tables, and the class clown was sitting there.

He looked at me and my "girlfriend", and realized I was a prime target. He yelled to me, "Hey Samseau, that's a hot girl you got there... she's kinda turning me on." He got the attention of all the nearby lunch tables.

"If I were you, I'd be making a move right now..." The class clown then grabbed his friend next to him, and held him by the shoulders. "I'd be like this..." the class clown said, and proceeded to grab his boobs and rub them up and down.

"I'd be like, OH YEAH BABY, I LOVE THE WAY YOUR TITS FEEL." He rubbed his friends nipples and pretended to lick his ears. By this point, half the cafeteria was looking and laughing at him, and jeering me. Meanwhile all I did was sit there.

"Just rub her and tell her how much you like her Samseau... OOOH, AHHH, OH YEAH BABY, MMMMMM, AH THATS NICE" while he groped his friend. By this point the laughter was so loud I couldn't talk over it. But since I was too scared to do shit, I just let him continue. His friend joined in on the charade and starting making noises too. "Please touch me there... OH MY GODDDDD SOOOOOOO GOOOOOD" he played along quite good.

Then the class clown said "OH MY GOD I'm COMING" and rubbed up and down his friend... "COME ON SAMSEAU JOIN ME TAKE YOUR GIRL AND MAKE LOVE" and the laughter was overbearing, all I could do was blush. My "girlfriend" next to me said nothing, and just looked down at her tray.

This continued until lunch ended, and then after I felt like shit for being so humiliated, one of Katie's friends came up to me, "Katie said she doesn't want to go out with you anymore." and that was that. I didn't talk to anyone for a week after that.

Humiliated, dumped, and thoroughly confused. "Why did that happen to me?" I never even touched a girl for the rest of highschool.

Absolutely hilarious story Samseau!

Messages In This Thread