rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

In college I tended to only hook up with 4-5s because I didn't give a shit enough about them so would act Alpha. Sucked up to 6s and up like a beta. Not until senior year did I have enough status that a hot chick actually fell into my lap.

She was a cool girl, very hot, but also kind of messed up. I was beta so I asked questions about her past experiences, sexual history, etc. and it wasn't pretty. She lost her virginity at 13, had banged ~10 guys before getting to high school and two more during freshman orientation. Instead of blaming her for being a horny 13 yr old throwing herself at a 17 yr old, I blamed the guy for "taking advantage of her." Then, she banged my friend after I had known her for about a week. I cut her off at first and then said to myself, fuck it, I don't want to give up the easy sex, and kept her around. Made it clear she was not to hook up with anyone else.

I thought, this chick is a slut, I'm not going to enter a relationship with her, it's my senior year, blah blah blah. Then I managed to fall for every trick she sent at me (female version of game?) like a total sap. I would hit on girls when I went out but was too much of a pussy so I would resort to the fallback every time. I banged another chick on campus, but the original girl was so much better in bed I felt lucky to have what I had.

She always agreed with me about how we shouldn't be in a relationship because I was graduating that year (agree and amplify - she wanted the relationship). Then, she would coyly mention how we should start seeing other people to get my beta hamster running (oh my god is she going around fucking other guys - most likely not she was a serial monagamist). The female game worked its magic - pretty soon I was saying to myself "gosh what a wonderful girl I have here and great sex -> I'm not going to have frequent easy sex like this if I let her go -> she is so cool and we get along and have similar sense of humor and worldview -> I'm falling for this girl -> I'M IN LOVE -> WE ARE SOULMATES!!"

Shortly thereafter when she started acting cold when we were laying in bed and wondering if we should start seeing other people I blurted out for the first time, impulsively, "I LOVE YOU". Oh gosh, I love you too, we are soulmates, we are going to be together, we are boyfriend/girlfriend, etc. Long story short, I lost frame, started pedestalizing her and being a beta, the relationship went strong for about two months before she lost interest in me and the relationship limped along for 5 months longer while she dropped hints about how we should break up now so it won't be difficult when you graduate, etc. At one point she got a vagina problem and we weren't even having sex regularly but it didn't matter because I was hooked. It was Disney Love ™.

Her female game worked great and my thought progression went like this: "gosh what a wonderful girl I have here and great sex -> I'm not going to have frequent easy sex like this if I let her go -> she is so cool and we get along and have similar sense of humor and worldview -> I'm falling for this girl -> I'M IN LOVE -> WE ARE SOULMATES!!"

We broke up in June but I texted her and called her constantly for the entire summer because we were going to be "just friends" after all. I'll win her back, etc. Finally when the next school year started she had found a new guy, I went up to visit her at school, found out she was banging a new guy, got depressed, cut her off (finally), found game around 9 months later.

Messages In This Thread