rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

I was a girl's emotional tampon all through middle school. Chatted with her online after school everyday while she was slobbin on other dudes' dicks.

I wrote a note to the hottest girl in my class in 8th grade telling her how perfect she was and asking her to be my girlfriend. My beta ass friends encouraged it too. Needless to say, I got shot down. Thankfully she was nice about it; said she just didn't want a boyfriend at the time. What's even more beta is how I ate it up and told myself maybe in the future, and said she could talk to me about it any time.

My sophomore year of high school, I had myself a late bloom and began to get a lot of interest from girls. One chick a grade above me, easily an 8, literally pulled up her dress, flashed me, and asked if it was the first pair of tits I'd ever seen. I blushed and choked on my nonexistent words. She'd do this kind of shit regularly. To this day I'm still pissed at myself for all the puss I could have so easily closed on if I just had a sack. Got plenty of stories like this consisting of older chicks wanting my dick through the rest of my high school years and not doing a thing about it.

Junior year, read The Game over the summer, complete life changer, began to hook up with some girls. Got as far as makeouts and was too big of a pussy to make any bigger moves. Lots of passed up puss.

Senior year, got a girlfriend. Started out pretty alpha; took her from another dude while they weren't officially together. Got beta and needy as time went on. Even bought the slut's prom ticket. Went off and almost hooked up with another dude after. Probably would have if I hadn't stepped in. Then I slept in the same bed with her; didn't fuck. And THEN instead of breaking up with her, I practically pleaded with her to keep trying to make things work. Dumped me at a party a couple weeks later. Spent months in a depression I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. My outlook on women changed for the better though.

I once believed women to be logical and reasonable. I used to eat media's shit up about how you just had to be nice and appreciative to "win" a girl. Didn't once question it. That's easily the most beta thing I've ever done.

Messages In This Thread