rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

What's the most beta thing you've done with a lizard?

Fuck, I've got the ultimate beta story.

A lizard at work used to go on to everyone how I was husband material and she was gonna marry me one day and all this. Being the beta I was, I was lapping it up. Problem is, she was on the cock carousel big time and I knew it.

Had a showdown with her one night and tried convincing her to treat herself right and all that horrible shite, how she needs to stop getting so pissed and doing drugs, she needs a guy to take care of her properly, etc etc etc. Lasted a few hours, she said I was right about everything and wanted to be with me saying "let's do this properly" and all that. We fucked in the upstairs of a pub that night and it wasn't that great, even for my beta-dom.

Obviously she didn't change, she fucked the barman the next night. I was moping around for a couple of weeks, had a few exchanges with her and quit the job like a month later (not because of her).

Still hate myself to this day for how pathetic it was.

Messages In This Thread