rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Korean Girls and Plastic Surgery

Korean Girls and Plastic Surgery

Quote: (01-17-2013 04:30 AM)Loveless Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2013 03:03 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Great point about Jezebelian jaws. I've never been to Korea so I don't know, but I'm not a fan of plastic surgery. If the woman is disfigured or just plain ugly, yes, but otherwise? It seems quite invasive, and will probably still show in your genes (I'm reminded of that Chinese woman whose husband sued her after it was discovered that she has completely altered her looks with plastic surgery, but their children were immensely ugly just like her previous look).

On the other hand, I do know several women who could greatly benefit from a nose reduction. Dunno.

Something in me instinctively screams no about it, but I can't deny the benefits.

The genetic issue is a concern. However I am 10 years away from beginning to think about kids. If I ever decide to have some half-Korean babies I will have to take a look at her medical records. But for just hookups I couldn't care less about that. Too bad its a serious challenge to get into Korean girls' pants. Only Koreans in Korea that is. Korean-Americans are another story.

It's not that tough, really. Read my Seoul datasheet. There are a lot of love hotels around for a reason.

In response to the jezebel article, she's just projecting her insecurities, fucked up values, and standards on these women. In Korea, plastic surgery is more affordable than it is here and it's not looked at as a huge thing. Not all chicks get major work done, but the really ugly ones do or else they wouldn't have marriage prospects.

These hypocrites scream about moral relativism and respecting other cultures to seem accepting and progressive. Then they come across something like this and can't take it. Of course she blames it on western culture, but big eyes, smaller chins, feminine jawlines are considered feminine across the globe before western cultural influence became a huge factor.

Another example of solipsism and projection.

Do you even travel, bro?

Messages In This Thread