rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cute British actress: Will the fatties call her anorexic?

Cute British actress: Will the fatties call her anorexic?

Quote: (01-17-2013 03:48 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (01-17-2013 03:09 PM)mikeymike Wrote:  

I like hardbodies, not bb'er big chicks but girls who are fit...she works for me. Hit that any time.

Defo. I much prefer girls who are fit. Obviously if an average chick was fit and a hot chick wasn't then I'd go for the hot one most times. However, if a girl is hot AND in shape, that's perfect. There's an athlete called Jessica Ennis, and she's not particularly hot facially, but her body is incredibly fit, but too much in fact. Check her out, she has like a 6-pack etc. Not very feminine but I respect the amount of effort that she must put into her sport.

There's fit, and then there's Olympic track & field athlete fit. They burn up every ounce of fat, so yeah, from an aesthetic point of view it isn't real sexy. I actually think Ennis is pretty facially, but we won't see her at her best until she's done competing and put on a little weight and her body softens a little.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread