rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do any of you have parents that have passed away?

Do any of you have parents that have passed away?

I've been thinking about this occasionally for the past few years, and it really hit home this past week when I attended the funeral of a father of several elementary-aged children. I can't imagine how it must affect a child to lose one of their parents at such a young age.

That said, I'm in my mid-twenties, and my mother and father are closely approaching the ages at which their parents passed away, especially my dad - it's disconcerting to me, especially considering he has multiple illnesses including emphysema.

I've been to multiple funerals before of close relatives that have passed away, but thankfully, my parents are both alive. For those of you that have lost parents, I'd appreciate it if you'd share your experiences. I'm also interested in hearing the experiences of anyone here with especially elderly or disabled parents and the extra care they may require.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Messages In This Thread