rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Building a vending machine empire

Building a vending machine empire

Quote: (01-14-2013 08:54 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

1. Are there ways to optimize the business to squeeze more profits that the original owner hasn't executed?

Aside from getting better prices on product and/or raising selling prices, all I can think of is maximising the selection. ie note which items are big sellers, or have better margin and stock the machine with these. I wouldn't rock the boat until I know it inside out though.

Quote:Quote:

2. Is there room for expansion?

The only hindrance to expansion is finding places to site your machines. Ideally you want a site with lots of workers or customers, that isn't selling their own food/drinks and is a reasonable distance from somewhere that is. You can always count on peoples laziness - If it's a choice between walking 500 meters to the lunch bar to buy a coke for $1, or walking 10 meters and paying $2, most people will pay $2. Or at least, enough people will to make the operation profitable.

What you'd want to do is scout locations, and ONLY when they agree to host your machines, do you buy one, rather than buying machines that will just sit idle until you find somewhere to place them.

Messages In This Thread