rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great comment on a NYT article on The End of Courtship

Great comment on a NYT article on The End of Courtship

Quote: (01-13-2013 01:31 PM)Teedub Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2013 10:40 PM)TheRookie Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

A full year of bars, OKC, and parties, and he only got 30 numbers? [Image: confused.gif]

Haha, I thought that was pretty good for a likely greater beta.

So did I!

True. Makes no sense for me to be holding a random Joe Shmoe to RVF Standards.

As an aside, I noticed that one bitch talking about how she "demands more" and goes on fancy dates with roses and such...she's from San Francisco.

One thing I noticed there on my most recent trip was a lot of wealthy dudes taking girls on expensive dates. I was doing a little food tour for myself and ate in some nice places. Not the top places in the city that run 200-300 bucks per person, but definitely upscale places. In several instances I was seated next to couples out on a date and I was pretty astonished...these girls were 6s at best, being courted by good looking, well dressed, interesting, wealthy men. Granted the main places I was hanging out was Noe Valley and the Financial District. But still, I watched these frumpy, overweight chicks with no style being treated like a princess by these guys, and immediately thought, "Dude...what are you DOING?!"

I feel like I don't see that very often in L.A. Here it seems more like the "hangout" culture outlined in this article. I can't remember the last time I went on a formal "date" with a girl that wasn't my gf, and even her I just take her out for some shots and street tacos and she's ready to fuck.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread