rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Holy Shit, Roosh Is In Another National Mag!

Holy Shit, Roosh Is In Another National Mag!

Yep, Taki is officially Red Pill:

Quote:Quote:

Of all social institutions, marriage is that of which the laws are the most difficult to determine, because they are the opposite of nature. I often ask the mother of my children when she complains about my behavior whether she would prefer me to be a lousy husband and a faithful one, or the opposite. She lies and says the former. Then she laughs. Shelley said a couple should stay together as long as they were united by love—and he meant only sexual love—and called it an intolerable tyranny if a man and a woman stayed together after the sexual attraction had worn off. I agree to a certain extent. As he said, constancy has nothing virtuous in itself. The way to keep a good relationship going is for the man to fool around when he gets the urge and to keep shtum afterward. Never admit and you will make the wife happy. Forget what she says. It’s what you say that counts. And say nothing.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread