rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Delusion Damage archive

Delusion Damage archive

http://depositfiles.com/files/1lju1y6wm

In 2011 this guy only known by the title of his blog "Delusion Damage" started posting really insightful stuff and evidently grew to be quite popular in the Manosphere. This time last year he decided that his blog had ran it's course and deleted all his posts. However, he did also create a rather large RSS feed of quality Manosphere blogs on his website and still remains there today along with some defunct message boards.

Personally I think it's one of the best thing I've ever written because a lot of what the guy says, to me atleast, just feels natural and I can realistically see myself doing it.

Now, some things he says I sort of disagree with, but no blogger is perfect. Also I don't know too much about the author because by the time I came to the manosphere and became redpill aware this blog was long gone and the archive was given to me by a close friend.

Not trying to advertise or anything, but I think this guy defintly has some stuff that would help people here and it's not like I'm asking you to buy some shit. Just an FYI for those who aren't computer-savy it's in a rar file so you're going to need a program like:

http://www.rarlab.com/download.htm

Next, you just have to click on the rar file and then click "Extract To" on the winrar interface and place it wherever you're going to find it the easiest again.

Then once the folder is extracted open it and navigate through the files until you see "Index" then open that with your respective internet browser and you're good to go. Just click "Read the Archives" once you're on the website, scroll to the bottom of the page, and begin reading!

Hope you guys find some value in this.
(also not sure if this is in the right spot either just move it or w/e if it isn't)

Messages In This Thread