rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Travel Hate

Travel Hate

OGNor707, I really loved this post. This is a subject dear to my heart. Your post should really be called Travel Hate and Travel Love. I have been a traveler most of my life.

As far as travel hate goes. I've experienced a ton of it from workers and friends. I wrote a blog post talking about Travel Hate on my blog which tells my experiences with people hating me for traveling and how I handle it. I describe what I tell people so I don't have to explain. I also no longer hang out with several friends of mine due to their jealousy of my traveling. They have much more money than me, but don't have the balls to do it themselves. Instead they just want to hate me. So Fuck 'em! I've removed them from my life. That is all you can do. If you have a friend that can't afford it, I'd say remain quiet about your travels. Jealousy is a horrible thing in the West.

http://partytravelsexlove.com/2012/11/29...-basement/

Now let's talk about your other topic: Travel Love. For those of you that haven't traveled, you should. Travel is the most rewarding experience I know of. I'd rather travel to exotic countries and live in very cheap apartments and meet the locals than have a new Mercedes. All the material things in the West no longer interest me. My life is about new experiences by traveling and meeting new people and yes, you can meet pretty ladies along the way, that will find you interesting and want to have fun. Most people are just armchair travelers. Hopefully more and more people on the Forum will get out of their armchairs and do it. Also, once you travel, don't just stay with all the backpackers from the West. Get out and hang out with the locals. That is the only way you'll get the full experience. The ultimate experience is to get a local girlfriend, go to her villiage, live her life, eat their food and see what their life is about.

OK guys get out there and have fun!

Messages In This Thread