rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stockholm or Amsterdam? Looking for European blondes who speak English

Stockholm or Amsterdam? Looking for European blondes who speak English

Quote: (01-11-2013 06:59 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I hate to say it but it's nigh on impossible to be "exotic" in Stockholm. The city is extremely multicultural these days. Not that it should keep you from going, just don't rely on that exotic factor to get you laid, you need to bring game.

yeah, you're right. i wasn't exactly exotic in berlin either - the little delis and kiosks were also run by asian men - but i met a lot of girls and i was in fact exotic to them, meaning i wasn't a boring, light haired german man. this is where i think i won't fare as well in sweden or holland. i get the impression that dutch and swedish men are more interesting, artistic and dynamic than german men.

in fact, i think it is possible that germany is the best place for me to run my "contrast game". i am tempted to check out hamburg. but no, my rule is that i have to go to a new country. leaning towards stockholm. been reading about all the great girls with beautiful legs and asses.

Messages In This Thread