rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Quote: (01-06-2013 10:59 PM)Loveless Wrote:  

Damn I am pretty disappointed by this report. I am going to KL at the end of the month just for a weekend trip and was hoping to get my Malaysian flag.

Have you read Naughty Nomad's report on the city? He had a much more positive experience. http://www.naughtynomad.com/2010/05/31/k...ity-guide/

Any idea if pipelining will yield me a flag in only 2 nights?

After reading his report, all I can say is that we must have very different taste in women, or maybe he just struck gold in the time he was there. The hottest women IMO were the Thai and Viet women, and the Persians who are there are tops for my tastes. The local Malay are not even on my radar, and I wonder if he was maybe not identifying the Thai and Viet women as locals perhaps, which is a possibility.

Pipelining may work, but in all honesty unless you run into a slut you are probably going to need more than a few days there. Language would not be a problem from what I could see. There are no shortages of foreigners and tourists there either, its KL after all.

I have been on short trips before for work, and to be honest in future it will stay as such. Ill fly in, do what I have to, and eject. This is not a hunting ground for me at all.

Messages In This Thread