rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pro Gun Control People

Pro Gun Control People

Quote: (01-10-2013 07:20 PM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 06:13 PM)kdolo Wrote:  

Quote: (01-10-2013 11:10 AM)Wreckingball Wrote:  

Where i live, guns are not allowed. What happens? Only criminals have guns. (I do have a shotgun in the house, but it's for hunting and to get the permit is a fucking pain in the ass)

IMO, the problem with guns, are not the guns themselves, are the people. In Switzerland, almost every home has a gun. Everybody knows how to fire a gun, aim and kill. But they are civilized. It's one of the safest countries in the world. The germans did not dare to invade Switzerland because of this!

Guns should have some control. (I don't know how it really works in the US)
-If you have mental problems, no gun for you
-If you've been convicted, no gun for you

No !

Show me in the Constitutition where is says that the right to bear arms shall be infringred upon showing of conviction or mental problems ????

what part of "........shall not be infringed" do you not understand ?

because i don't really give a rat's ass about your constitution?

Besides the said constitution is how many years old? Probably from the times where people were still fighting indians.

Wreckingball, I see you are now in Germany. Since you are currently there, here is something for you to consider:

Perhaps if people in Germany cared about a constitution that protected minority rights, such as we attempt in the United States and are trying to protect from oppressive forces, then jews would not have been disarmed and this would not have happened:

[Image: tvzg7.jpg]

Have you ever considered that Wreckingball? Enough said.

Messages In This Thread