rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stopping binge drinking?

Stopping binge drinking?

I used to be a really heavy drinker in the years around 20. On any given night I could drink 12-15 beers (5cl, 7,2% alcohol). Some of the reasons I have pretty much stopped (can hardly remember the last time I was drunk now):

Anxiety, bad and persistent hangovers, not having as much fun going out, finding game, starting cold approaching (especially during daytime), realizing that drinking is not what I want to do in life and that it has a direct negative effect on the things I do want to do, not seeing many quality girls in bars, realizing being drunk hurt your chances with girls compared to if you have strong game, wasting too much money on alcohol, working out.

I now realize that I was probably drinking due to some issues from the past as well as putting off tacking some problems. With game, there is now no need to get drunk and I don't feel even even a slight pull to drink more than a few beers/drinks.

Messages In This Thread