rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Barcelona: Data Sheet

Quote: (01-05-2013 01:38 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

Quote: (01-05-2013 01:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Good sheet.

Quote: (01-04-2013 09:36 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

I didn't eat out too much (at least not in restaurants [Image: wink.gif] )

You were in one of the greatest food towns in the western world and you didn't eat out too much?

Quote:Quote:

L'Eixample: Expensive, noisy, and it is nicknamed gay xample. Need I say more??

I don't agree with this. You are in the most centrally located part of the city.

Some of the most iconic buildings are a stones throw away. Passeig de Gràcia is right there. Insane restaurants. Girls on every block.

Quote:Quote:

3.) ONS/SNL - While it does happen quite a bit, Spain is a very social circle revolving society and the more wholesome girls will want to look good in front of their friends. Numbers and dates are easy but the ONS is rarer than other places I've been.

You think one night stands happen a lot in Spain?

What's your secret?

When I say not eating out that much probably only a couple times a week, I agree the food in Barcelona is arguably the best in Europe!

You're right about L'Eixample being the centre centre and having a lot to do but I think its overpriced when you could get something much better in other barrios for much less. Apartment prices get upped by about 1/3rd if the letting agents can claim its in l'eixample if money is no issue then it would be a good option.

As for ONS in Spain I think there are a lot of variables involved, I don't think its easy but with tight game and if you spot the right situation its very possible. I'm not sure about the mid-late 20's age range, as I mostly went for university age girls and they seemed pretty up for it. One thing that I learned is to avoid the posh girls, especially in a group because they are hard to impress and almost always want a relationship. Another thing to consider is it is not unusual for girls to live with their parents until they are 25-26, going back to theirs is extremely unlikely. Having your own apartment and not a hotel will help your chances. When I did have a ONS in Spain they almost never slept over so they could just tell their parents they went to an afterparty or something.

As for my personal experience, I was born in Oxford and I'm not sure why but Spanish people are near-obsessed with Oxford University, if you walk around the city you will see loads of people wearing the sweatshirt. I think because of this I became somewhat of a commodity for a lot of girls so I had a pretty good experience.

Interesting.

I have never known anyone to consistently one night stand Spanish girls.

Hell, I think I have had maybe one in my life.

---

From your sheet, it seems you went out in Port Olímpic mostly.

Am I correct in assuming that?

Messages In This Thread