rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Kuala Lumpur Mini Report

Quote: (01-05-2013 04:30 AM)Hooligan Harry Wrote:  

Bukit Bintang was a different story. Tons of restaurants and bars and some pretty decent nightlife. If you are going to go to KL, I would suggest you focus your efforts in this area. When I go back from now on this is where Ill spend most of my time. There are tons of small, nameless bars and restaurants but they are all pretty decent and they tend to pack out at night
In 7 days there, I completely struck out. The first two days were a write off, and on the third I was in China Town which is a hole. So I had 4 days in Bukit Bintang, two of which I managed to spend a bit of time with a knockout Iranian chick, but I could not convert. She was not going to bang quickly and I simply ran out of time. The other two days I was too hammered, although did manage to get a drink thrown all over me when I asked two fat British slags how they managed to evade the whaling boats on their way in from Japan when they were trying to chat up one of my mates. Western women always stick out given the size of them, but next to these little asian women, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Spend a bit of time in 2011 in KL and really liked it. Changkat Bukit Bintang is where it's at in KL. Little street filled with all the bars that you need. My favourite place wound up to be the Reggae Bar here (I think there is another one in Chinatown but I have never been there and can't say anything). Setup was quite favourable for me as downstairs it's very narrow. The bar is shortly after the entrance and in the middle of the room which leaves two narrow sideways next to it that people have to pass. Makes for easy opening if you camp down there. The balcony upstairs is also good. But I think all bars have these. A word of caution though, also here some freelancers might be around, like anywhere in Asia. At least I got the impression from some girls.

Loved your comment about the British chicks.

Messages In This Thread