rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl Writes What?

Girl Writes What?

Quote: (12-02-2012 01:22 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (12-02-2012 11:01 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm always skeptical when I see a female in the manosphere getting a lot of attention. Is it because of her ideas or simply because she's a woman and validates the manosphere men who happen to share her views?

Said this in another post: Nowadays, people are cowardly, and criticism of an 'oppressed' group could cost you your job. So to get around this, you'll only have a woman criticizing women, a black conservative criticizing affirmative action, et cetera. With men's rights specifically, plenty of these guys are scared of being considered misogynists, so when a woman makes their points for them, they feel safe from these charges. Yeah, they're cowards.

Esther Vilar and Camille Paglia had very original, impressive contributions.

You're spot on with the observations, however I think saying they are cowards is a bit harsh. I say that because like you said, you can lose your job and be completely ostracized from your community for saying the truth these days. That said, it takes a true alpha to just break the mold and say it and for that, he gets my respect.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Messages In This Thread