rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's take on the RSD way

Roosh's take on the RSD way

Quote: (01-03-2013 09:36 PM)travolta Wrote:  

Whether people on RSD endorse Roosh or not is irrelevant. I listened to RSD products for years, and it FUCKED ME UP badly. I was running around doing some REALLY weird shit... I know a bunch of people who also turned out to be extremely weird thanks to RSD.

Honestly one of the best things for my game was when I "unlearned" and stopped listening to RSD stuff altogether. My overall happiness improved, and I'm way more normal now.

So whether or not RSD endorses Roosh or not, his post is valid, and hopefully a lot of guys will read it. Some of the best advice I can give to guys who are struggling and who like RSD is to... stop following RSD's bullshit.

Did you actually read the rest of my post?

It's not bullshit at all. It has gotten me laid over and over again and turned me from a looser into a cool social guy. Also helped me to get the rest of my life on track and I am running my own business now. Same shit happened to all my friends that are into RSD. It works for all of them and nobody of us did weird fucked up shit. Some stuff for self amusement maybe but I still do that, nothing wrong with having fun and being a little obnoxious sometimes.

If it fucked you up like you describe you either completely misunderstood the material or we are talking about a different company...

Messages In This Thread