rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh's take on the RSD way

Roosh's take on the RSD way

I can't talk to much on RSD. I know a couple RSD guys from the forum. I've never seen them in action.
But I will say they've done some odd challenges.

I've watched some RSD lectures/videos on youtube also.

I only have word of how bad Toronto is.

I DO see RSD as having a lot of gimmicks and selling points, but I don't see that company to be as bad as some people have written it to be.

I just feel like its targeted to a young age group as a response of their surroundings.
some young people will take it as the next new thing without having refined thought process of it...Thus, I can see it leading to blind spam approaching.

But you know...maybe thats what some guys need. A flash course intro into the game.

In time, some will quick and go into denial..but some will figure it out,refine and train their game.
RSD is just a stepping point to some people

I think its the same with this new Simple pickup. Aimed at young guys. Tells them to approach fearlessly. Build confidence, ect.

Its just a response to the surroundings..one day it'll all evolve to something more human

*At the same time. Remember.. Bad publicity is still publicity. Both "schools" of game now have another reason to look at each other.

I am the cock carousel

Messages In This Thread