rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Cali, Colombia

Datasheet: Cali, Colombia

[/quote]

Nice info Starcraft. Mixx (ex forum member and Colombia expert)used to say he would stay in the strato 6 neighborhood of Granada, which I believe is in the northern part of the Cali. Would you recommend getting a pad there?
[/quote]

I'm actually not too familiar with Granada. In general, I would say the location of your pad isn't that important so long as you have one to bring girls back to. As long as your pad is close to anywhere that makes a good meetup spot, then you're set. The success will come from Day 2 or onward. Have them come meet you at your place or close by. Also working for you is the fact that Cali is not a very large city and cabs are not expensive. At night, a negotiated cab ride from the Menga in the far north Calle 70N back to the equivalent of Calle 0 (70 blocks), is only 12,000 pesos. That's approximately $6.50.

Messages In This Thread