rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

NEW YEAR WHAT CELEBRITIES WILL DIE IN 2013?

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:22 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Quote: (01-01-2013 04:02 PM)bacon Wrote:  

i expected more from this forum. is there is no one out there willing to predict the death of celebrities? i mean. . . . i expected bullshit from neil skywalker but hes dutch and by nature a liberal do gooder. where is the asshole cynical nature americans have which will shine in a thread like this.

I didn't realize this was such a sensitive issue either. All you have to do is go into a supermarket in the U.S. and you see tabloid rags all over that have pictures of celebrities overdosing and shit.

There's a large group of American celebrities that are basically trailer trash who got lucky, so they can't handle success and money when they get it and eventually self destruct. See Lindsay Lohan, Britney Spears, etc.

outside of celebrities born into the industry very few have college degrees. but i think your not diving into the spirit of this thread which is about celebrating the nature of american celebrity culture and what better way than celebrating deaths of said celebrities

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Messages In This Thread