rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Uniqlo

Uniqlo

Quote: (12-30-2012 10:13 PM)kosko Wrote:  

Quote: (12-30-2012 09:38 PM)Lemmo Wrote:  

I've only visited their stores in Japan. They are kind of like the Gap in style but cheaper. I had problems with sizes. I'm thin but found a lot of the clothes to be skin tight. Maybe the sizes in the foreign stores are more Westerner friendly.

Japan sizing is waaayoff. Supposedly nothing above a Large exists there, and most Men fit into USA Small & Mediums, I have no idea if this is a just a urban myth though.

But then one question you can ask if its Japanese Men that are crazy small or if its Just American men whom are crazy large?

I think it is both. Many/most Americans are fat slobs so our stores are full of XL and XXL. But the average Japanese guy must be small even compared to an average American guy. I was thin back then but could barely even fit in their classic fit jeans (and they were selling skinny jeans that were even smaller). I was surprised since many Japanese guys don't look particularly scrawny. The main problem in Japan is buying shoes - hard to find anything over 10.

Messages In This Thread