rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Situational openers

Situational openers

I find it very effective in using opinion openers with a 2 set or larger. Most of the time these girls can't make up their mind and be assertive with their answer, I see them looking at their friends for approval a lot of the times (sign of vulnerability I can take advantage later on when isolating that girl from her group of friends [Image: smile.gif] )

When a girl is by herself I try to connect with her with something that we have in common, either on a physical level (color of her eyes, complexion, or her style of clothing) or with something that we both enjoy doing outside of the club/bar what have you.

Girls want to know from the get go if they are a compatible match with you either consciously or subconsciously; it's in their DNA. The quicker you can find commonalities, whether it be true or just bullshit and lies, the better chance you have in getting the lay. Do you guys tend to agree?

Messages In This Thread