rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall

Kate Upton doesn't show signs of avoiding the wall

Depends on the days...Fridays/Saturdays are best.

Slide is better than Ruby Skye imo for most weekends. Door can close for Slide (tiny bar/club) around 10.30pm which is v. early for any club/bar. When i lived there, they enforced strict ratio, 1-1 guy/girl minimum. Around 10.30ish, it became 1 guy/2 girls. At 10.45ish, it became only girls. It is loud and everybody dances. Believe it was top 40s, hip-hop and house mash. Prime pop-off hours is imo around 11ish. When girls starting drinking, it can get lively quickly.

Ruby Skye has very good talent beginning of night (especially when big name DJs come to town aka Avicii, PVD, etc etc), shittier as the night progresses. Its a big club, so they pack it to the rafters to make silly money on cover...

Knowing your style G-manifesto, I would recommend day-time venues more. Custom-suit pulls more punches when day is out.

Embarcadero farmer's market on saturday is fantastic...food, women, downtown. Check out the korean fusion stand...think its called Noma or something. I liked there chicken breast pieces on fries topped w/kimchi, spicy mayo, sauce. Then order a crabcake sandwich at the stand next-door. For desert, go inside to Cowgirl Creamery and get an authentic cream soda w/dark Rechuti chocolate (not on menu). They make it by making dark chocolate cream, adding soda to it and stirring gently. Its an interesting concotion that changes flavor and texture based on its carbonation. Top it off w/an earl-grey panna cotta from the same spot. Its a lot of food and drink...best to split it up w/somebody or just eat half of it.

SF vintermarket wine-tasting (for 49 dollars standard and 99 dollars for reserve room which has the 100+ dollar bottles) which is held 4 times a year at Fort Mason has tons and tons of stunners. Havent seen that many drunk, fly talent ever. It was the most social, friendly and rich environment ever behind the reserve ropes. Shooting tasters of blue-label w/the fly pour girls. Flirting w/the milfs. Its all game. Show up early because everybody gets pretty sauced in less than 2 hours. Heres the link...http://www.sfvintnersmarket.com/

For a date...check out Fresca in Pacific Heights...Sunday Brunch- Bottomless mimosas- 12 dollars. Paella-22 dollars...fantastic. Lomo saltado sandwich (Steak sandwich)...around 13 dollars...Young up-and coming proffesionas/yuppies dine here. ITs been a mixed-bag, but you can see some superb talent resting up after Saturday by continuing to get wasted around noon. http://www.yelp.com/biz/fresca-san-francisco-4

Other options, that I have heard but not seen...Circa for sunday bottomless mimosas. Its the Marina. Similar prices. Tipsy pig was pretty weak on sunday tho.

Other good options...do the billionaire row walk. I like walking from Pacific Heights up towards Alta Plaza Park http://www.yelp.com/biz/alta-plaza-park-san-francisco. Then up towards Broadway. Then left on Broadway past all the mega-mansions. Then make a right on Lyon Street. Guaranted joggers. Depending on the time of day, some really sexy joggers and people out doing yoga. Fly girls, fly cars, sick ass mansions, beautiful views...If thats not motivation, I dont know what is... http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25...53722.html

Some other good options...Dolores Park for Bi-rite ice-cream (amazing) and try your swooping magic on the grass of Dolores Park. Recommend bringing lots and lots of jays to spark up w/hotties. Summer-time people come here, and set up to drink and chill. Decent talent.

Go in front of the Macy's downtown where theres lots of tourist foot-traffic. Smoke your stoogs, and post up and chop. Near the steps, near macys, near the ice-skating rink. Fantastic looking women. Many tourists.

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Messages In This Thread