rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Final Exam Week!

Final Exam Week!

Quote: (12-19-2012 05:22 PM)Cruisen_Chubby Wrote:  

Grab a good book (GB4M has a few suggestions), a few folders, and a backpack. Then go hang out in the campus library.
Quote: (12-19-2012 04:02 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Hang out in the campus library!

Hey! This is not a bad idea. Why didn't I think of that???

Because college game is my forte

[Image: monkey.gif]

I tried to troll you but you were on to me!!!

Thanks for answering those questions. Your answers are interesting. It's cool to get your perspective because you are in college, you are college aged.

If I have anymore ?'s about college game, I will ask you.

Thanks dude and good luck in school.

Quote: (12-18-2012 08:17 PM)Lothario Wrote:  

There is another subset of students that are left behind at the campuses and are bored to death. I am talking about the International students with no families to visit and no where to go.

Yes, of course, these are the girls who I wil be targeting over Christmas break. The girls that didn't go home for the holidays, they had to stay and work, they couldn't afford to fly home, they don't wanna go home! Their roommates are gone, 75% of their apartment complex is gone, they are home alone for a few weeks!

This girls are down to hang out like a fat kid is down to eat cake!

Quote: (12-19-2012 09:08 PM)slubu Wrote:  

community college

Junior colleges are hit or miss, mostly miss. They don't attract top tier talent, they're commuter schools so girls get off campus right after class, they lack the social element of universities.

I would drop that class right now. You are 10000000% better off at UCLA. You might even be able to "audit" a Russian class there. Just go to the class without ever registering for it. Meet Russian girls, have them help you. Help them with English while they help you with Russian, and/or pay them to tudor you.

That might be a better option then the junior college Russian class.

Messages In This Thread