rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girls in the 1960s (Video from Roosh's Twitter)

American Girls in the 1960s (Video from Roosh's Twitter)

Quote: (12-19-2012 02:59 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Quote: (12-19-2012 02:23 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I believe the game is zero-sum, in that the total amount of alpha males will never exceed a certain small percentage, such as around 15-20% of all men.

Game for the most part works because few men actually do it and find a niche where they can shine

you need a personality and motivation that is found in 1 out of every 100 guys.

Agreed. Most men do not have to motivation and desire to really improve their game. Most men are lazy. Most men are wallowing in self-doubt. Most men will stay beta forever.

They are not willing to put in the necessary work to get results.

For the guys who actually do work hard on improving their game, this is good news!

There is very little competition!!!

You are only competing against 10%-20% of guys. The other 80%-90% are home jerking off or playing fantasy football with their friends.

Even more reason to start working on your game!

Whatever works for the individual. Day, night, online, whatever. Just Do It!!!

You will be doing something that most men are afraid to do!

Although that is good for guys like us, it is not good for men as a whole, which is what I've been lamenting about in this thread.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread