rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Master manosphere meltdown thread

Master manosphere meltdown thread

The Deb Auchery Retirement flounce post...(meltdown?)

I think he's posting this because he can't figure out who the mods are at the NN and he's paraniod..

"
I would like to announce my retirement from the Naughty Nomad forum.

I'm not very happy with the lack of transparency with regard to the forum changes, in addition there is a lot of troll paranoia lately(I have been accused of creating "Brian" - I have no idea who he is).

To be honest i'm also concerned about my digital footprint, if someone wants to find out who you are, it's not hard with a little bit of effort.

Also better to retire than to join the illustrious club of members who have been banned on bother RVF and NN!, well just Confuclian.

I'm not saying i'm innocent, I sometimes make some cheeky remarks, but I draw the line at trolling, I simply have neither the time nor the inclination for such behaviour. I created some accounts over at RVF but not for trolling, and only have one account here

If I'm not banned for this post then people are welcome to hit me with a PM if they want to meet up in Ukraine, I'm also flying to Belgrade tomorrow if anyone's there."

Bye

Messages In This Thread