rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bang Ukraine review thread

Bang Ukraine review thread

Roosh’s continues his chronicles searching for the Poosy Paradise with Bang Ukraine. It’s clear from reading just the first few pages of Bang Ukraine that Roosh is a man of his craft. Game might be the theory of the universe for girls, but we still need to deal with a certain place and time when applying game since girls are highly affected by context and culture. There are shitloads of books on Easten Europe’s history and culture, a few about traveling there, but a big fat zero on how all this shit ties back bangs, let alone from the world’s leading Bangalogist. Roosh’s guide covers all the necessary aspects from A to zex in this massively fucked up country with inversely some of best looking girls around. The guide is broken down into background about Ukraine and it’s fucked up people, girls, his personal stories and in-depth coverage of Kharkov.

I like Roosh’s writing style. He comes across like he’s trying to help and doesn’t take himself too seriously. He definitely comes from the rationalist/analytic perspective of trying to understand his environment. This means hypothesizing, experimenting, assessing results and restarting from the beginning if need be. This could make a book boring but Roosh does a good job of keeping the book lively. From his jokes about kamakazi kockblocks to comparing picking up Ukrainian chicks to Weekend at Bernie’s, he makes learning the game concepts memorable. His personal stories/case studies really bring the rest of the book together and serve as a good crystallization point of the topics. You really see the struggles Roosh went through and how he painstakingly discovered the efficient game for Ukraine.

In terms of accuracy, there I think he’s spot on. I went to Kiev so some of my experiences since the place is actually better looking than many of the neighborhoods in London but most things ring true throughout the country. The cashiers are as rude as hell, taxis will rip you off, and place is indeed corrupt as all fuck. One of my friends in Ukraine works at a Big 4 accounting firm there and she was telling me the companies hide their money all over the place since if they didn’t commit tax fraud the government workers would steal it instead. And that’s another thing Roosh picks up on, the difference in wealth for the few while the majority are poor. I would be walking through a shithole neighborhood and then suddenly I found myself on a street full of every luxury brand available.

In terms of women, Roosh describes them women pretty accurately. I remember having just got off the plane and getting into the city being struck by how the girls looked and composed themselves. I would say 75% of the girls were bangable and the top 1/3rd really could just be picked up and dropped off at a photoshoot. They do wear a shitload of make-up and dress well which makes them maximize what they have. Thing is if you’re coming from the US or UK, it’s a still massive upgrade. Roosh at least had a frame of reference against Polish girls. For me, it was a bunch of hogs. I remember coming back to London after Kiev and all I could think of when I was looking at the girls was “all you fat bitches could do so much more but you just aren’t trying”.

But there is a massive language barrier as Roosh mentions. Even though I went to Kiev which had a much bigger English speaker population, it really is about finding the English speakers. I think Kiev is a little better in terms of picking up a girl without knowing Russian but it’s still not easy mode. Most of the time I would be just trying to find an English speaker and when I did, you do run into the cold personality thing. I got pretty close to the one night stand since I found a girl who was an English groupie but turned out she was a semi-pro who I told to fuck off. I wasn’t in Kiev long enough to go out as much as I wanted. I think it’s possible to get a one-night stand there but I think the more efficient game is the slow dating game that Roosh describes. Otherwise, you’re probably going to run into a lot of hookers and/or get blown out a lot.

That said, I enjoyed Ukraine and I would recommend going there at least once. The food is good and cheap. I personally enjoy how fucked up the place is since it almost gets comical. And before you do, you should internalize Roosh’s teachings else you’ll probably waste a lot of time just trying to figure out what the fuck is going on.

Highly recommended for all you [Image: heart.gif] tourists.

Cheers dudes

Messages In This Thread