rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooligan Harry

Hooligan Harry

Quote: (12-15-2012 01:12 AM)scotian Wrote:  

HH I miss your posts!

I still check in, just been very busy of late.

Quote:Quote:

I think Bulgaria is your best option. Language barriers suck, but probably the most navigable. Hire a translator or wing it, either way you'll eventually absorb it. Plus, you can still travel to Spain/Greece and party your ass off.

I would put Spain as your second best choice, but the real problem is that you don't know if Taxes are gonna be raised through the roof there in the next 10 years as the country disintegrates, like Greece.

Spain and Greece are headed backwards and taxation is a major concern in the future. I also think there is a good chance we will see conflict in Greece, although the rural areas are a different story. Spain is very easy to wash money though, you just put it through cash business and clubs, hence my two younger cousins. Both places will be better off once they leave the EU and go through the initial shock.

In both cases, they are countries that dont tax foreign holdings either, which makes it possible to live there and pay tax only on the income you generate in the country. They try, but its not hardcore like it is in Australia or the US. I have no problem paying tax when its reasonable and its in the country I live in, Im just tired of being taken to the cleaners by the tax man. I pay enough.

Bulgaria makes the most sense to settle in for financial reasons, and its close to Greece. It's also growing and the women are not to bad either.

Greece makes the most sense to settle in because I have family and roots there, and even though its western its not the pit that Anglo countries are.

Spain makes the most sense lifestyle wise.

Im watching the situation closely so we will see over the next year or so. Priority at the moment is just getting everything the fuck out of Aus and hedging everything against the coming economic tsunami.

Messages In This Thread