rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hooligan Harry

Hooligan Harry

El Mech I am indeed a Greek. Everyone wants to fuck me.

Quote:Quote:

What's been up with you? I'm interested in hearing if you're still based in Australia or got out like you mentioned. If you're out, which country is the new home base?

I have business interests in Australia, which we are moving to Singapore as we speak. I want out, but so do both my partners so there is consensus there. One is considering Costa Rica, where his wife is from, the other will live in Singapore. So we are all gradually moving everything out. I gave myself 5 years to be gone completely and wont be returning for anything but business and family visits. Looks like Ill be out sooner than that though, things are happening quickly.

I love Australia, but this is not the country I grew up in any more. Its also headed down the same path as every other western country and I want no part of it. They can really stick this liberal, progressive shit up their ass. I was raised old school and I will stay old school.

Countries I am considering:

1) Bulgaria. Its close to Greece where I have family, but its also close to EE and Russia for me. It would be better for flights and travel time for me. Taxes are very low, the country is doing well now and I like the people. The issue is language here.

2) Spain. Its economy is in the crapper, but its one of my favorite places in Europe. Better flights for me to EE and Russia again, lots of those women go on holiday to Spain. I like the food, men can be men and thew weather is great. Im also close to the UK where I have a lot of friends. Nightlife is some of the best in the world too. I dont mind learning Spanish either, its one of the big 4. I am also looking to setup two of my cousins here, so I would want to be close to that for a little while and make sure they are doing what they should be doing. Spain is looking most likely for me at the moment.

3) Greece. I have family there it offers the same advantages that Bulgaria would, bar the women. The problem is obviously the economy, and the fact that mainland Greeks piss me off a lot. I think the exit from the EU will be a good thing. Taxes will be high though.

4) Thailand. Business is picking up for us in Asia now, but its close to Singapore which will be our head office. Its also the same time zones as Australia and closer flights for direct family. Property ownership here is a problem, the women for me are average. I love the weather, food and cost of living though. Also there are a lot of Russian women coming in on holidays now, which has given me an idea or two.

Messages In This Thread