rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

STYLE CONSULTANT

STYLE CONSULTANT

here's the truth: style consultants can help, but in reality you're going to have to do the work yourself. Women don't really know men's clothing and stuff. Gay men and style consultants can help you look good, but don't necessarily help you get more women.

Personally, i feel that you need someone to help consult you so that you can get more women, not someone who will bring you a gay looking striped shirt with $200 jeans or a some expensive clothing from Neiman-Marcus. Sure, you'll look nice, but again, does not mean more women, especially in your neck of the woods, as OH/KY women would probably prefer a stud in a white tshirt and blue jeans or a preppy frat guy.

Here's my advice: push a more bad boy style. Why would women want to get to know you? Do what you are comfortable with and fits your personality. For a South Asian that women like, the guy on the defunct TV show Heroes did pretty well. I knew a South Asian guy who went to Michigan State and found a pretty gf there.

And finally, you have to put together your clothing (and your overall look) with style. This may also involve getting a haircut, changing your style, new glasses, changing your look, etc. This would require a "Makeover person", not just a style consultant.

Messages In This Thread