rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

American Girls in the 1960s (Video from Roosh's Twitter)

American Girls in the 1960s (Video from Roosh's Twitter)

[/quote]
But, for my money, I must say I'm envious of the men from the American 1960s. The women were better looking, on average, if only because they were more feminine and less fat. Bullshit and fringe beliefs weren't tolerated nearly as much (imagine a Skrillex fatty trying to walk down Madison Avenue). And you could actually count on a lady (a term I never use to describe today's women) to stand by your side. Perhaps there was less overall sex but I daresay a fulfilling relationship with a good woman (plus the obvious mistress as mentioned above) may have meant a happier life overall.
[/quote]

^^^ This.

The girls just looked healthier. They didn't shove sugar in their faces constantly (contrary to song's title) and being on antidepressants was unheard of.

In huge swaths of the country, people left their car keys in their ignitions at the end of the day and their front doors unlocked at all times.

America resembled a functioning civilization back then. People were pretty much on the same page.

Deep down, I think most people know Amerikwa has turned into a sewer. And it was no accident. Men, you know how to use Google. Read about the Frankfurt School. Horkheimer, Adorno, Marcuse. "The Authoritarian Personality." Friedan and Steinem were Johnny-come-latelys piggybacking on these Marxists who came over from Germany to Columbia U in the 1930s.

America's cultural destruction was premeditated and in the works for YEARS. Nothing in politics is an accident.

Messages In This Thread