rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wat Went Wrong w/ This Female?

Wat Went Wrong w/ This Female?

Quote: (12-12-2012 12:09 AM)oblobl Wrote:  

(12-12-2012, 04:39 AM)Samseau Wrote:  Dude, the fact she said you impressed her is girl speak for "You're a great entertainer, but your chances of having sex with me are so low you'd need to have incredible game in person to make up for your goofy ass antics you've displayed me over text so far."[quote]Quote:

i hugely disagree with u on this.. the texting was very good. we text each other for 2hrs straght.

[quote]Anyways dude, don't take it too harshly, just remember to keep your texting to a minimum next time. Also, never qualify yourself over text, that's what betas do.

Your job is to meet, qualify, and fuck her, not the other way around. If a girl starts to qualify you, quickly put the spotlight back on her by changing topics onto a possible fault or imperfection of hers.

i understand wat ur saying and i agree.

but theres something in your post that bothers me. and i dont think its my imagination. i feel like ur condescending me a bit for watever reason.. i hope i'm wrong but i'd appreciate a more positive feedback not a condescending one. appreciate it.

you sound like a girl, or your balls havent dropped, your reply is absolute shit for the quality of information Samseau has just provided you in his.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Messages In This Thread