rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Quote: (12-11-2012 05:24 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 05:14 PM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

Quote: (12-11-2012 05:02 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

"My camp is on the North Side. It's a drive into the beltline, and need to be completely self-sufficient on trips."

I hope he has a hole dug underground for 'nado season.

No, but I'll be routing out some "holes" when I get there. jajajaja.

Seriously, where's good for daygame spots? I went for the first time to Snellville 6 months ago. Just a quick trip, but the area seemed built up well. I know places like Lawerenceville are dead zones, except for maybe a few Latinas, but I've never seen quality there.

Also have some great potential spots mapped out in the Norcross area. I know these aren't inside the beltline, but pussy is pussy. The less I gotta drive the easier.

Other than the malls and surrounding areas I'm out of touch. I'm looking for clusterfucks of coffee shops, heavy foot traffic, and ummmmm....anywhere else that can produce girls running around.

Ali, why Atlanta after the DR? I will be in Ecuador in a week for business reasons and even though Brazil has declined, I am dreading tha day when I return. Only the thought of the DR in late January keeps me going.

Messages In This Thread