rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

Ali-B’s Siege of Atlanta (Sherman Style)

[Image: attachment.jpg9042]   

This is going to nothing short of an ode to General Sherman's march to the sea. Except I'll be more like Josey Wales, but cooler. It's time to put my boots on ground, and show the ATL as a true poosy paradise (for me) and show that I am the greatest Southern playa of all time.

Logistics

My camp is on the North Side. It's a drive into the beltline, and need to be completely self-sufficient on trips. First things first. I need a fucking real cell phone. This is where the battle starts. AT&T and I have had issues. That will be resolved. I will purchase a solid Android phone with data. This is key, as I need to be totally efficient in both gaming and making money at the same time. Once I enter the beltline, aka "no man's land", there is no return until a slay tail.

It's time to go back to mad max road game once again. I used to go on weekend tears, and have learned what is necessary for such trips. You never know when a short visit turns into a 3 day romp with a sexy girl. I keep a small backpack with travel size hygine essentials, change of clothes, and two pressed dress shirts hanging up in the back seat. Always be prepared to continue on. Having to leave to resupply can cause the pussy to dry up. It's imperative to keep the ball rolling once in your court.

[Image: attachment.jpg9044]   

Targets

Latinas and black girls. I've learned a lot about the LatAm culture, enough to consider myself and expert, and will use that as a motivator. Online, restaurants, wherever. How many white dudes speak Spanish in GA? None. It will serve me well to increase my already insanely high exotic factor.

[Image: attachment.jpg9046]   

As for black girls? Well.......... This is going to be some painful trial and error. I see losing some ugly battles, but swear to win the war. Or just fucking give up that front altogether. [Image: huh.gif]

White girls come easy, and I've killed it in Athens, Hamilton Mill, and other satellite towns. Demographics have changed, and those ponds have dried up. Ratios are shit, and the bars are full of fucked-faced shitbag racist Nascar worshipping meth head rednecks. I can't even bring myself to walk into what used to be some pure micro poosy paradises. It's time to rally the troops and push deeper into more ethnically diverse areas.

Game
Total daygame. Driving drunk in Gwinnett county is a surefire way to have a bad night, so I’ll concentrate on ethnic cafes/restro’s, coffee shops, malls, street approaches, ect. On rare occasions I may hit up Latin clubs on weekends, but will have to limit drinking to 2-3 drinks. Will also again utilize what is known on the forum as “Emechs daygame hack”. It’s served me well over the years. Grocery stores, “likka sto’s”, 7/11’s, ect.

I had a pretty good response from Latinas online in the area awhile back, but didn’t have time to close any before heading out on another adventure. Will restart all dating sites, and at least be able to continue to work on my Spanish.

Hometown Advantage

I’m a light-skinned white guy with fluent English, and an expert on Southern Culture. I hail from the Appalachian Highlands, and know the women in the region as well as the local dialect. These are things that no one could possibly know without have been born a Southerner. Call me a professor if you will.

Security

Shit. You're talking about the INFAMOUS Ali-B. Glocks, assault shotguns, semi-automatic rifles, fighing folders, bayonets, Dead On Tools, firemans axe. Any of this can be in my vehicle at any given time. The last place on earth I'll get punked is in my own back yard.

Goals

10 girls per month. Totally obtainable. My vast expertise in the region gives me a distinct advantage over probably anyone on the forum. I have a solid back story for every type of girl. Black, Latina, White, liberal, consertive, lesbian, English, Spanish, ect. Got it all covered.

In less than a week the slaying will begin.

Messages In This Thread