rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brainstorming Product Promotion Ideas for a Travel Niche Site - Your Input?

Brainstorming Product Promotion Ideas for a Travel Niche Site - Your Input?

This is a really nice concept BB but have you ever actually wondered how many people genuinely live a location independent work/lifestyles. As far as I can see from this forum Roosh is the only one who is actually spending solid blocks of time in various cities across the world whilst still earning a crust. I have adopted this lifestyle over the last 2 years and sometimes feel like the only man on this planet who works in cafes by day whilst simultaneously planning his next move. Do you think you are tapping into a Niche that is to small. I guess Roosh has managed to combine travel with girls which seems to attract a much wider audience.
Anyway.. for whats it's worth some kind of datasheet resource from reliable resources would be cool. Ideally you'd want to attract locals to contribute the data so you know it's legit.

Messages In This Thread