rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Woman Masturbates Herself to Death

Woman Masturbates Herself to Death

This woman was afflicted with a rare disease: Persistent genital arousal disorder.

[Image: 4stbgretchen120512_250771d.jpg]

She was always horny, and always needed to orgasm.

Quote:Quote:

In November 1996 she was 23 and thinking about a career as a translator. She had a new boyfriend. He was older than she was and her parents disapproved. But she loved him.

Then one day, almost as if a switch had been thrown, she felt sexually aroused. And it didn't stop. It was there when she drove a car, at dinner with her parents, when she shopped for cleaning supplies.

The only relief she could find was masturbation, something she abhorred. Gretchen had been raised a Lutheran and she did not believe that God would want her to do this. But to get any relief, she needed to do it almost constantly.

One day at home, a few weeks after her hearing, Gretchen described her condition:

“The arousal won't let up. It will not subside. It will not relent. One O-R-G will lead you directly into the horrible intense urge, like you're already next to having another one. So you just have to keep going. I mean, on my worst night I had 50 in a row. I can't even stop to get a drink of water. And you're in so much pain. You're soaking in sweat. Every inch of your body hurts. Your heart is pounding so hard . . .

In reality, she didn't masturbate herself to death. She committed suicide as soon as her story went public, either out of shame or because her misery was so great (she had a history of suicide attempts).

http://www.tampabay.com/news/health/medi...264559.ece

I often wonder if there is in fact a hell, and if those who sin with lust might be forced to live as this woman did?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Messages In This Thread