rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Atlanta ...... Short Trip Report

Atlanta ...... Short Trip Report

@ Menace : Paying a $20 bill wasn't a problem for me , Just wanted to Call her out and thought still might be able to get some thing out. Being an Absolute Asshole to people is just not me..... , Two years ago I would not have evn called her out on the lie, My Assholess has been dialed up a notch or two.....

Quote:Quote:

Fisto wrote:Was Miss Liberia in hindsight worth a second night?

Maybe you should try changing your back story to "I'm staying here for the weekend to find a place to live. I'll be back in two weeks." This puts the pressure on HER to do something memorable and hook you. You're the prize after all.

@ Fisto : Yes Miss Liberia was worth a second date and she started mentioning taking me to a Waffle and chicken place on our second date and also She hopes there is a second date in future. I did try but she had plans to go shopping with her mother saturday and I was leaving Sunday, See how short trips are hurting me....

Also I have tried "I am here for a Job Interview" in the past and this story that I just moved here works better and also living in a hotel vs Airbnb condo is detrimental as chicks feel comfortable coming to the condo rather then the hotel.

@ Presidentcarter : Do start that thread on Au Pair Game, We ran into one too many Au Pairs this weekend.....

@ OGNorcal : Totally agree with calling bitches out only when you know you are done with them....

Guys I smell some trolling going on this thread .........

To put the thread back on track here is an Interesting piece of the story in the next post..........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread